Customize your own schedule!
Creating a work/life/school balance
We pride ourselves on having so many schedules to choose from. All three of our campuses offer a variety of schedules for the cosmetology and esthetics programs. Now, we’re taking it up a notch and we’re allowing students to customize their schedule so that it works for them!
Here’s how it works
- Choose from one of our current schedules (see below to choose one!)
- You’ll need to attend those specific hours and days until the basics portion of your program is completed.
- After that, you can customize your schedule (if needed) by choosing alternative days/evenings (if the program allows).
- You’ll still need to meet weekly minimum hour requirements.
- Your schedule will need to be approved by school administration.
Current Cosmetology schedule options
- Full-time day | 12 months. Tuesday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- 3-day full-time | 12 months. Tuesday 9am – 9pm, Wednesday 9am – 5pm, Thursday 9am – 9pm
- Part-time day | 15 months. Tuesday – Friday 9am – 1pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Part-time night | 24 months. Tuesday and Thursday 6pm – 9pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Full-time night | 12 months. Tuesday and Thursday 1pm – 9pm, Wednesday and Friday 1pm – 5pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm
Current Esthetics schedule options
- Full-time day | 8 months. Tuesday – Thursday 9am – 5pm
- 3-day full-time | 6 months. Tuesday 9am – 9pm, Wednesday 9am – 5pm, Thursday 9am – 9pm
- Part-time day | 8 months. Tuesday – Thursday 9am -1pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Part-time night | 13 months. Tuesday and Thursday 6pm – 9pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm
Customizing your own schedules means that if you need Saturdays off and that’s part of your schedule, you only have to give up that day for a short portion of your program and then we’ll work with you to make sure you can find a better time to get in those hours.
This is rarity in the cosmetology/esthetics school world, and just another benefit to choosing Hair Professionals Career College!